Hero image

Ovation Bistro & Bar, Davenport

+1 863-354-6967
42605 US Hwy 27, Davenport, FL 33837 United States of America
Open Today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
1 1

Amenities

From the business
  • Identifies as veteran-owned
Service options
  • Outdoor seating
  • Curbside pickup
  • No-contact delivery
  • Delivery
  • Takeout
  • Dine-in
Highlights
  • Fast service
  • Great coffee
  • Great dessert
  • Live performances
  • Sports
Popular for
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Solo dining
Accessibility
  • Wheelchair accessible entrance
  • Wheelchair accessible parking lot
  • Wheelchair accessible restroom
  • Wheelchair accessible seating
Offerings
  • Alcohol
  • Beer
  • Cocktails
  • Coffee
  • Comfort food
  • Food
  • Food at bar
  • Happy hour drinks
  • Happy hour food
  • Hard liquor
  • Healthy options
  • Late-night food
  • Organic dishes
  • Private dining room
  • Quick bite
  • Small plates
  • Wine
Dining options
  • Brunch
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Catering
  • Dessert
  • Seating
Amenities
  • Bar onsite
  • Restroom
  • Wi-Fi
Atmosphere
  • Casual
  • Cozy
  • Trendy
Crowd
  • Family-friendly
  • Groups
  • LGBTQ+ friendly
  • Tourists
  • Transgender safespace
Planning
  • Dinner reservations recommended
  • Accepts reservations
Payments
  • Credit cards
  • Debit cards
  • NFC mobile payments
Children
  • Good for kids
  • High chairs
  • Kids' menu
Parking
  • Free parking lot
  • Free street parking
  • Parking
Other
  • LGBTQ+ friendly
  • Identifies as veteran-owned

Best WLM Reviews

First time is this location. We went late at night and it was packed. We had Karla for our server and she was excellent! Everything we tried was delicious.
We will dedicate come back to try other dishes. Thank you Karla for providing an outstanding service.
My third visit since Mother’s Day and I love this location in Davenport the food it’s just unbelievable came today Thursday for their Amazing Prime Rib Medium rare. I promise you if you come asked for Nick tell him I referred you and I promise you, you won’t regret it Nick is s spectacular in customer service no only the food is the reason to come that’s only 20% the other 80% reason is Nick. Thank you for your excellence always Nick. Prime Rib or NY Sirloin I am a happy men right now
If you’re traveling south on highway 27, this is the perfect place to stop. Alex our server was very friendly and attentive.
We started with onion rings that were fresh and not greasy at all which was good. My friend got what he described as the brisket sandwich he’s ever had; garlic bread compliment the well seasoned meat.
I got the rib and chicken platter. Ribs were great but I would definitely serve the chicken smoked instead of grilled. It lacked flavor and so did the fries that came with it.
Great lunch spot!
This place really surprised us since it's not super fancy and in a shopping plaza. The choices and quality of food were amazing. I don't know if it was the accent or the great table side manner and service but we really enjoyed being served by Jason :) we had the Diablo shrimp, NY strip and the kids had the grilled chicken, ribs and mac and cheese. It was really tasty and flavourful.
Ate here with my husband tonight and loved it. Jason our server made amazing recommendations and helped me choose what to eat. Everything was super reasonable and the quality of the meal was 5 stars for sure. got the wedge, lamb chops, and chocolate peanut butter dessert
I’ve seen the billboards for this place up and down hwy 27. I thought about going there but never did. This was until friends from out of town decided to have dinner there.
The place didn’t look like anything special from the outside and the inside was no different.
The stand outs of this place is the staff. They were very helpful and accommodating. They were friendly and so attentive.
We had local friends join us that had gone there before, so I ask for recommendations. They side their meats are good. I’ll tell you they weren’t lying.
The food was as good as the staff. Would I go back. Yes, yes I would.
Great food, fun environment. All of the were incredible and joyful. Jason showed us a good time, perfect balance of sarcasm and knowledge, 10/10 will ask for him again. Cheers!
The whole place smells amazing, food, service, awesome. Victoria and the team rocked! All super nice. Taylor also super awesome. Really lovely staff. Meals all gobbled down!

Quick Facts About Ovation Bistro & Bar, Davenport



Today

Opening Hours

Monday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thursday 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Saturday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM
1

How to go there

Location